What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
Data About Your Accounts on Other Services:
When do we acquire information?
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
How do we handle social signals?
Do we use Google Maps?
How do we use your details?
Enquiries, issues and complaints against the personal data
Customer data processing appendix:
GDPR-EU data protection law
How do we protect your details?
Do we use ‘cookies?
California online privacy protection act
According to caloppa, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle do not track signals?
Coppa (children online privacy protection action)
Fair information practices
We accumulate your email to be able to:
Limitation of liability
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Changes to this privacy notice
· You are not legally obligated to provide us with any Personal Data (as described below), and you can do so (or refrain from doing so) at your own discretion.
· If you do not want to assist us with such Personal Data, or have it compiled by us or any of our Service Providers (described below), simply do not access our Sites or use our Services.
· You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data, however please remember that without it we will most likely be unable to give you the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
· Bahareh Alexander provides online ecommerce store for your convenience.
· PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
When enlisting on our site or buying Products, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
· We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your account. If you login to via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our site, respond to an audit, give us reactions on our items or enter information on our site below are the examples:
• To register on our Website to get updated about services or to buy products.
• To create your personal account on the Website (e.g. your name and email address)
• To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and payment details)
• To deal with our relationship with you which will include: Notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an audit or take an overview.
• To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing and facilitating of information).
• To send you our email pamphlet and other robotized email correspondences.
• To make proposals and suggestions to you about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance with you.
This Information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
• At the point when you visit, connect with, or utilize our Service, we may gather, record or create certain specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
• Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locationsand general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings , Browser Information , Geographic location, Time of Visit ,Referring site , applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and different cooperation’s) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This for the purpose of improving the website, services and security among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
In Short: Right now, we are not offering this in future If you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Do we use Google Maps?
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google's Terms of Service. By using our implementation of the Google Maps APIs, you agree to allow us to gain access to information about you including personally identifiable information (such as usernames) and non-personally identifiable information (such as location). We will be collecting the following information: You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time. We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
The Maps APIs that we use store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Union, please take a look at our EU User Consent Policy.
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize certain other site includes in the following ways:
· Create your account; and
· Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
· Correspond with you; and
· Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
· Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
· Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
· Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
· To personalize and develop our Site and the services we provide you through the Site and improve our offerings.
· To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the Site.
· For marketing and promotions.
· To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
· To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
· To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
· For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Site and services.
· To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
· Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
· To help our site that will ready to serve you better.
· To allow us to brought administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
· To procure rankings and audits of items
· To send messages after certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
· To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email or telephone requests)
· To furnish you with the data, items and administrations that you demand from the site.
• You are entitled by law to ask for a copy of your personal information at any time by Contacting Us.
• In the unlikely event that you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact us. This includes situations where you want to request the rectification or erasure of your personal information, restrictions to be placed around how we use your personal information, or to object to a particular use.
• If you make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, it will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints handling procedure. In the first instance it will be reviewed by an appropriate member of our team who will respond to you within 28 days. If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may request that your complaint, be escalated, in which case it will be passed to a senior person in our business who will review your complaint and the initial response and provide a further response within 28 days of your request to escalate the matter.
Customer Data" means any personal data that processes on behalf of Customer via the Service, as more particularly described in this DPA.
"Data Protection Laws" signifies all information protection laws and guidelines appropriate to a gathering's handling of Customer Data under the Agreement, including, where pertinent, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
"EU Data Protection Law" signifies all data protection laws and guidelines appropriate to Europe, including (I) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the insurance of common people with respect to the preparing of individual information and on the free development of such information (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR"); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iii) in respect of the United Kingdom ("UK") any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union).
"Europe" signifies, for the motivations behind this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area as well as their part states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
“Non-EU Data Protection Laws” means the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law ("LGPD"), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
· We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
· We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
· We use regular Malware Scanning.
· Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems, and must keep carefully the information confidential. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· We implement a number of security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
All deals are processed through the gateway service provider and aren’t stored or refined on our machines.
· Understand and save user’s tastes for future views or visits of our site.
· Keep an eye on advertisements.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections in order to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
· We also use third party advertisements on baharehalexander.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (Serving Online Booking ads to Travelers) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing marketing ads to someone who frequents marketing sites or blogs).
· We might also use third-party services that monitor these details on our behalf.
You are able to choose that your personal computer warns you whenever a cookie has been directed, or you can select to carefully turn off all cookies. You can perform that through your web browser settings. Since internet browser is just a little different, check out your browser’s Help Menu to learn the way in which to change your cookies.
If you change cookies off, a number of the features that produce your site experience better might not exactly function properly. It will not have an impact on the user’s experience that produces your site experience better and might not exactly function properly.
· Users can visit our site anonymously.
· Via Email
We honor USUALLY DO NOT Track signals and don’t Track, place cookies, or use advertising whenever a Do Not Track (DNT) browser method is set up.
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online. Fore more Details Click Here or below link
The fair Information Practices Rules form the backbone of level of privacy law in America (Florida) and the ideas they include have played an important role in the introduction of data protection laws and regulations around the world. Understanding the Good Information Practice Guidelines and how they must be implemented is fundamental to adhere to the various privation laws and regulations that protect private information.
To become consistent with Fair Information Methods we will need the following responsive action, should a data breach happen:
· We will inform you via email
· within 7 business days
· We will inform the users via in-site notification
· Within 1 working day
We also agree to the average person Redress Rule which requires that peoples have the right to legally go after enforceable privileges against data collectors and processors who neglect to adhere to the law. This theory requires not just that people have enforceable protection under the law against data users, but also that person have recourse to courts or federal government agencies to research and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Take action is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
· Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
• Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
• Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
• Screen third-party e-mail marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail, you can email us at by using contact form at our website baharehalexander.com and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
· This website’s entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content and products and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping and handling, for products purchased via the website. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with any transaction or the products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the website content or products; (2) the cost of procuring substitute products or content; (3) any products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website; or (4) any lost profits you allege.
· Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
· We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside UNITED STATES. You may access the website from outside UNITED STATES .at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
· Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless baharehalexander.com and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the products; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
· This website originates from UNITED STATES. The laws of UNITED STATES. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that, all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UNITED STATES. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (310) 918-5802
3515 Atlantic Ave # 1006
Long Beach, California 90807
This document was last updated on June 5, 2021